Amethyst Stone Earrings | February Birthstone
Amethyst is the birthstone of February babes and is known to be a very calming stone. It is said to help one maintain balance emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It can provide support during times of grief and loss. The Greeks believed Amethyst helped prevent intoxication while medieval European soldiers wore amethyst for protection in battle.
- This item is ready to ship within 2-4 business days after purchase
- Handcrafted ear hooks for unique style...no they do not climb, they hang :)
- Handcrafted using allergy friendly (nickel free), tarnish resistant components
- Locally sourced materials, support local/small business!!
- Handmade in Michigan, shipped from Michigan
- Every purchase plants a tree! Learn more by clicking HERE
Earring Length: Approximately 1.75 inches from lobe
Stone width: Less than 0.25 inch
This is set is made to order and each stone is unique in its own way. That being said the stones in each set of earrings will differ, slightly, from the one shown in photos.
- 4mm Amethyst beads
- Antique Brass wire (nickel free)
Add a matching bracelet by clicking...HERE!
Each piece is presented on a handcrafted display card before being placed in an eco-friendly kraft gift box that is filled with non-tarnishing cotton. Each gift box is hand stamped with the Jujus Nature logo and wrapped in jute twine. If you would like more than one item wrapped in the same box please include a "Special Instructions to Seller" during checkout.
Need a larger quantity? Awesome! Send me a message..click HERE.. with the amount needed and date needed by. I will write back as soon as possible with details!
For more information about shipping, returns, and/or care of product please see Jujus Q&A section by clicking HERE
Check out the rest of the Natural Stone Earrings Collection by clicking HERE!